Hello, you found us! Thank You for Visting our site!
At Touch of Gail, we are committed to offering a relaxing and rejuvenating experience! And most of all customer satisfaction-we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
We offer a variety of services, so feel to take a look around our site . If you have any questions or comments, please via . Please these wonderful benefits and facts about getting a massage on a regular bases.
Facts and Benefits of Massage:
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
A Powerful Ally
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen .
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, , and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve .
There's no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, ), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your regimen.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes throughout the body, with profound effects. Research shows that with massage:
Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch—which range from treating chronic diseases, neurological disorders, and injuries, to alleviating the tensions of modern lifestyles. Consequently, the medical community is actively embracing bodywork, and massage is becoming an integral part of and neonatal intensive care units. Many hospitals are also incorporating on-site massage practitioners and even spas to treat postsurgery or pain patients as part of the recovery process.
- sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better and increased peak air flow.
- reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic , anxiety, and stress hormones.
- sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits
care can a huge part in how healthy you'll be and how youthful you'll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and , and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs
Please come again soon! We are always offering great deals, and making updates.
Book your appointment today!!!!